Monday, July 16, 2012

Melbourne Design Market



Melbourne Design Market is on again in a few weeks time. You know the one at Fed Square where you learn the very important skill of walking through crowds of people. Come say hello or just stare at me and wonder in amazement as I add up numbers in my head without a calculator (trick: Sometimes if I can't add it up quickly enough I'll add it up to what I think it is minus a few bucks so you end up getting an I can't add up quickly discount).

Due to the location being a concrete car park it gives you a good excuse to pretend you live in a post apocalyptic world where car parks are the new shopping centres. Your home is an old water tank in West Brunswick under the freeway and you spend your days fending off the animals that escaped from the Melbourne Zoo.