Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Colour Box Studios



Colour Box Studio is a brand new pop up creative space opening in Footscray. They are launching next Wednesday 7th of November with a month long pop up shop and workshop space that we are taking part in. We went along last night to a meeting and met some of the amazing organisers and artists taking part and I can safely say I am looking forward to the opening night. There is a great outdoor space, Maryann Talia Pau will be running a workshop for her 1 million stars to end violence project and I'll be working the bar for part of the night. I'm not sure why this excites me but it does. The space is a short walk from Footscray station and that is only like 5 minutes from the city pretty much.

They are also running a bunch of creative workshops in the space that all look really interesting including our hand painted wrapping paper workshop. I'll blog about that next week but I can just say that I am really, really looking forward to taking this workshop. I can't wait to lesson plan the living daylights out of it.



Colour Box Studio Pop Up Shop Details

Address
236 Nicholson Street
Footscray

Opening Night
Wednesday 7th November from 5pm - 8.30pm (Facebook invite)

Shop Open
Monday and Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday - Satuday: 12pm - 6pm
Sunday: Closed

Facebook
Twitter