Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Eating Overseas Part Two

Last year we had a competition on our newsletter (to sign up just enter your email address into the form on the left hand side!) and asked people to tell us about some bad overseas eating experiences. Now these types of stories are stories I will never grow tired of so when the email entries starting coming in I was enthralled, so much so I decided to draw them. As I am leaving today for an overseas trip I thought I would share some more of the drawings. You can see the first lot I posted in October over here.

Food is always a funny subject, and I am well aware that my aversion to lots of things is purely psychosomatic, like the time I ate venison heart not knowing what it was. Turns out it was delicious, but had I known what it was I doubt it would have gone anywhere near my eating trap.

If you have any stories you would like to share feel free to tweet, facebook or
email them to us.